Sunday, November 11, 2007

Isabel Anna Nordin

























I wanted to get this going before Isabel was born, but that didn't happen! Now lets see if its as easy as everyone says. So, as you can see from above, I can now just post pictures here being I can't seem to get them to connect to my email anymore! Here she on November 6th (18 days old).


We are adjusting well to a new baby. The kids are never short on kisses and hugs and are constantly wanting to hold her. Erik's big thing is, "Mom! Her has her eyes open!" I'm guessing when Izzy starts paying attention to all of them they will always have a show to put on. :)



Amy, Caleb, and Baby Vincenzo came down with Mom last weekend. I think Baby V was in love. He and Iz loved cuddly close to each other on the Boppy pillow. He is 17 days older than Isabel.

















So, there are the new babies. :) I'm not sure how to put the pictures into a slideshow, but I'll figure that out and do it next time. Also, so the other kids don't feel left out, here is Halloween at our house with everyone dressed up. No time to make the costumes this year....but they all thought they were pretty good-lookin'!
I realized that the "edit" portion of the blog looks different than the actual blog itself, and its not turning out how I would like. But, its my first try. I have to get some help from people that know what they are doing. So, next time hopefully I'll have it figured out. At least I finally got some pictures out. :)


























3 comments:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

Hey Kimber! What great pics. I'm so glad you've joined the world of blogging, so now I can keep up with you more regularly. But, we'll still have to email each other too! (can't be sharing ALL our details on this public forum!) Izzy is gorgeous and I am really hoping I can join the world of 2 parenst outnumbered by 4 kids! Loves Lots,
Taryn

3girls said...

Good for you for figuring out how to do this! I have no clue how to put one together, but love reading them! Looking forward to keeping up with you!

Julianne

somebody,somewhere said...

love it!! iz and baby v are SO cute! and the other kiddo's at halloween are GREAT too! :) almost annika's birthday!! :) i really like slide.com - easy to upload and easy to manage - you can even post right to your blogger account from there :) it's a great way to stay in touch! i'll add you to my fav's and also put a link to you on my blog! :)
luv you guys!
sheila & the crew!