Thursday, June 5, 2008

They're gone....

We had a great time with Auntie Lissy and Uncle Brian!! They came on Friday and left this morning. Thanks you two for a fun few days! I know it was a little CRAZY around here....but that's just our lives! Alaina already was missing Auntie Lissy at 10 this morning. I have a bunch of fun pictures, but it was Uncle Brian that got the new computer on Tuesday...not me, so I have to wait for Tim to get home tomorrow so he can download them. My camera is just too much for my old computer to keep up with, so I can't just plug it in and download!!

Issy was back at the doctor today. She has a double ear infection. Ouch. What a pumpkin. I feel so bad for her. She's still her happy self, but you can just look at her and tell she doesn't feel good. Papa Bob.....I could use a baby rocker!!

I think we all just need a nap now!

No comments: