Monday, March 30, 2009

Friday

On Friday Bob and Shirley took my kids. Amy, Mom, and I headed down to Green Bay. It always gets a little crazy with the 3 of us. We met "Auntie" Colleen at Margaritas. Too fun. Its been 23 years since we've really seen each other! The memories flood back....I was only Alaina's age when she was around. She taught me to cross stitch and she was always so creative. I remember hanging out with her while mom and dad were in Mexico pleading with her to stop sewing! I would love to have her abilities! Maybe when my kids are a little older my sewing machine will come back from hiding in the back of my closet. I have missed her so much over the years, so a night out was fun.

I hope I posted the right one! The others with Mom in Amy did not look good (so she thought) so I was told not to post them!

After dinner we headed back to MI. Leave it to mom to get crazy on us. When I picked her up it was kind of rushed to get to Amy's on time, so I just had her bring me a snack so I wouldn't pass out on the way down! She brought many. On our way home, she was missing out sitting in the WAY back of Amy's van. There was so seat, except Vincenzo's, in the middle so she just sat on the floor. Well, she sat on my snack bag. Oh the laughs and giggles started. If you know my mom you can probably hear her through the computer!


2 comments:

somebody,somewhere said...

yes, i can hear the laughing now! :) i can only imagine what that was like! love the banana pictures! :) and LOVE that you and "auntie" colleen re-connected! :) God is SO good! :)

Colleen said...

My turn for tears... again! I loved every minute of our time together and have since thought of a hundred things I should have asked about each of you. You have all impacted my life and I am thankful for the open hearts and miracles that have happened!! And for the memories - old and new! So thank you all for sharing yourselves and lives... with me! And yes, I can "hear" the laughter on the way home!! Too funny!