Monday, January 18, 2010

Funny sayings of the day....

Alaina was talking today about what went on while Miss Emily was here. They have today and tomorrow off, but Mama has to go to school! But, only for this year, I keep reminding myself! I really do like it! :)

So, back to the funny things....the kids had to pick numbers today to see who was going to go first.

Alaina: Yeah, mom, we had to pick numbers and I said 10, Erik picked 19, Annika picked 2, and Issy picked Apple.

Issy thought that was pretty funny. She was still laughing about it at dinner!!


Erik's birthday is tomorrow so I told them to make Erik some cards. I just read the one she wrote him:

Dear Erik, Happy Birthday! You are 7 years old! My teacher would say: I see gray hair coming! From Alaina

That is soooo not funny in our house!! Let's see....if he follows his mother's footsteps (or his nana or pupsi's) he only has 11 years to go! Oh if these children only knew what was in store for them!

That's all I have time for tonight. Have to go study my ear and nose. Well, a picture of one, anyway!

No comments: