Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back to the ER

Okay.....so tonight it wasn't Annika. Although, she did want to go with! Here is what happened.....I had Isabel at the Dr. because she was getting sick. I don't want to take any chances with her after her RSV episode....got home at 5:30 and was suppose to go scrapbooking at Debbie's at 6. Every time I am suppose to go something medical comes up.....the first time Isabel was born, another time we were in the hospital, and something else came up once that I can't remember at the moment. I had emailed Debbie on Thursday telling her I'd be there b/c I can't see anything "coming up" for me to miss it! So, I'm trying to get some supper made so I can go and Erik and An are sliding on the hard wood floor with their "slippery" pajamas on. As soon as I heard Erik hit the floor I knew we were going in!! He decided to try the superman slide rather than the butt slide. Whoops!! Tim said that he would take him in, but got a little woozy just after putting a band aide on it. So, I'm off.....back to the ER. Its not too bad.....the doctor just glued it rather than put stitches in. I was glad for that. This is an after shot. I looked at my "dead" camera twice yesterday thinking I should charge it up just in case I need it.....but just didn't do it.

Erik was so proud of himself.....he about drove me crazy though! He didn't cry, which was good, but he is just on fire with the "why" questions! "What is that??? WHY?" to everything!! When Tim is home I just tell him to ask his dad, but I was the only one in the room with all the medical equipment that I don't even know what half the stuff is......so I would just say, "we'll call Auntie Amy and ask her.....she'll know." We were home by 9.

Oh....and Isabel is fine. No real issues....just a cold. I was glad for that.

No comments: