After a few games of basketball and some running around in the basement we were going to eat dinner. I have never made pork tenderloins before, so I thought I'd try it. I heard they are easy and fast to make. It should have taken 40 minutes max to make so I had time everything to be done at the same time. Well, the pork was still raw and an hour after that we ate! The potato fries were dried out, but the pork was still good. Thanks for your patience, Nate!
The kids were a little squirrely during dinner, so they both were put in head locks! They were stuck there for awhile, too! But, they thought it was fun.
We can't have a birthday party without cake! A little overkill, I know, for just the 6 of us! Tim was at a business dinner, but that didn't matter. Alaina had it in her little head that she was going to "buy" him a cake, so at Costco yesterday she knew just what she was going to get! It could have served about 30+ people! Pups is glad that there will be some left for him when he comes on Friday. :)
Blowing out the candles.....I only put 8 on rather than 28!
Before Nate even got here the kids hid 48 eggs.....they thought it would be fun to go on an egg hunt! I had no part of the preparation and Big Nate thought he was at a disadvantage because Erik and Alaina hid the eggs so they knew where to look! He and Annika teamed up....I think they did pretty good. :) I like the little basket they gave him!
Up the stairs in a rush to find the eggs before the big kids!
Maybe there is one behind Erik's curtain!
Back down to the dining room....maybe they missed one somewhere!
Big Nate racing Erik to get the one under the desk! This was serious!
The kids had such a great time. Next time you have to bring the rest of the family, Nate! Thanks for wrestling with the kids and being so patient for the pork to get done!
1 comment:
I have to say I loved these pictures; I felt like I was getting a "tour" of your home!
Post a Comment