Friday, March 7, 2008

Yah!!

Well, I was hoping to win enough money to go to Disney World! But, I don't think we can get there with $74!! It was fun scratching!! I scared Tim a little bit....when he got home he thought I was going to tell him I was pregnant! Yikes! We still have a "free ticket" to redeem, so maybe that one will be a big winner. :) Then our days of scratch-off lottery is over.

The kids started Martial Arts yesterday. I'm trying to figure out something that they all can do together. Its much needed at the moment! Alaina was nervous, she didn't want to go....so I told her if she honestly didn't like it, she wouldn't have to go back. I knew she would. It was fun watching.
From this experience we learned that Erik can do the splits and kick higher than his own head. I especially like the sign "House of Discipline". That is why my kids are there!! When they were warming up and stretching Annika announced that she has a ballerina dress at home! It was cute. They get their uniforms next week and Alaina can't wait to get a trophy that is bigger than her! We'll see. I'm just hoping for some fun for them.
Today I am FINALLY getting my IL drivers license. My TN one expired on my birthday, but the DNV is really not very convenient for a stay-at-home Mom!! Watch me get stopped on the way there!

No comments: