Thursday, May 8, 2008

Emeril

Last Sunday Annika got up before the rest of us. When they get up early they are allowed to watch cartoons in the bonus room upstairs by our room. I could hear a man's voice coming from the room, so I went to see who it was. Annika was sitting on the floor watching The Essence of Emeril! She said, "Mom, look! He is making tomatoes....I love tomatoes!" She really does love tomatoes! Emeril was making a Bruscetta and she watched it until it was done!

Annika likes Emeril and Alaina loves to watch anything Paula Dean and Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals! I have two little girls that love to cook!!!

1 comment:

somebody,somewhere said...

i'm laughing as i read this cuz when tess was little, we'd watch the news at noon on channel 5 and there was ALWAYS a cooking segment with "mr. food". well, she isn't fond of me sharing this story nowdays, but one day while we were watching, she said to me, "mom, i want a "mr. food" doll!" maybe i should have called the station, maybe they'd have found a new market - he ended all the segments with "mmmmmmmmm, it's soooooo good!" i can still hear him!