Thursday, July 10, 2008

and a few more....

I'm a little backwards....this is a goofy post simply because I published it in sections....so bare with me. :) I have 3 kids playing with my necklace, sitting behind me in the chair, and talking to me in all directions, so I'm done for now. I have more good ones, but hope this is enough for now, Jewelia!

This is about as close as Isabel got to Lake Superior!





This was they afternoon after they were all bundled up (from the previous pictures!) It was NOT warm outside. But, I guess kids really don't get that cold. I couldn't believe that Tim was in the water! That is so not like him! To me it was crazy! But, they all played in the waves and on the beach for a really long time.



Just a super cute picture of Annika playing on the playground.

No comments: