Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We're back!

We made it back on Sunday! I think all of us are completely, 110% exhausted! We had so much fun!! Camping and Family Camp in the same trip is a lot of work, but anything you do with kids is work! It was so worth it and so much fun. We already signed up for next year. :) No one wanted to come home! I have a lot of fun pictures and stories that I can't wait to share. Isabel was an "Angel Baby!" She just goes along with the flow! And, all the kids LOVE an adventure. Even if its just a trail in the woods! We learned a lot about each other on this trip. God has given me such a great family!

I'll try to get pictures up soon! Let's see, finish unpacking or download pictures??!! I did get 3 suitcases unpacked....I'm over half done! And, its only day 2!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still waiting on pictures!!! You know how we love camping over here!! We're a little jealous!!!