I forgot to tell you about our family portrait session we had! Check it out at www.monacellaphotography.com . Click on proofs and the password is Nordin . (I just can't figure out how to make that a link! I SOOO wish I was more like you, Taryn, in this area!!)
CRAZY! That is all I have to say. Annika is, obviously, our comedian as we all knew already! It was hard work, but I think we got a few keepers. Issy was tired and cranky and Erik and Annika just would not smile normal! We weren't too into the cheesy smiles that they loved to show off!
I love my family! I think we look pretty good. :)
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we love your family and we think they look pretty good too! some of those shots are priceless! :) loving some of those expressions! :) you do have a BEAUTIFUL family! made even more beautiful because i know that it's the love of the LORD that is shining through all of you! :) you are all so special to us - thanks for sharing those pictures with us! :)
Love the pictures! It is hard to believe how grown-up your family is! Were we not just roommates in college?!
Post a Comment