Here she is taking Girl Scout Cookie orders from Papa Bob. She had originally had him down for 4 boxes of each cookie, but after some clarification it was 4 boxes total and Alaina could pick which ones!
Alaina has really grown a lot the past few months. She got a new Paula Deen cookbook from my sister for Christmas and she LOVES it. She loves to cook and bake. I just wish I had more time and patience to do it with her more often! I was her age when I'd go to Grandma Berniece's and we would bake up a storm all day and play Skipbo or other games when the cookies were baking! She would have so much fun with her right now!! But, I guess its up to me.
Alaina has really been into making pancakes. She does it by herself from start to finish...and they turn out perfect! Erik is excited because he could eat pancakes for every meal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment