Erik turned 6 on Januray 19th. 6 already??! But, its exciting to see him grow up and mature each year. :) He wanted nothing more than to go to Pump it Up for his birthday. But, a party there is $300 plus and I just could not do that! But, I did find a sweet deal where we could have 10 kids for $100. That would give us the place to ourselves for 1 hour....1/2 hour in each jumping room. And, hey, if we get the rooms to ourselves them I get to jump! Oh yeah, and Nana, too. :)
Nana in her element! All Erik's friends thought she was pretty cool!!

Alaina hoola hoopin'.

Nana heading down the slide!

WHhoop! Slide gave Nana a wedgie!!

Issy slide! She didn't like it very much. I guess she is not as adventurous as Annika at this age!

Alaina heading down!

There goes Annika!

And, the birthday boy!

And the MAMA!

Here's the whole party. What a fun time. :) I know we will be doing this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment