Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow Day!

Yesterday we FINALLY had a snow day!! We woke up to A LOT of snow! These pictures were taken at 3:30 or so. Tim was on his way home and so I thought I would go shovel a path so he could get his car in the garage. There was no way! I shoveled a path in the morning to get the garbage to the end of the driveway, but now there was a foot more snow! There was only one thing I could do......get the snow blower going. I've never used it before, but after a while of trying to figure out how it starts I had to call Tim and get a little instruction. It worked....I felt so cool out there while the guy across the street was shoveling!! I got done just in time for Tim to drive right up into the garage. :) Then Erik and I headed to the back yard for some fun. And, of course, we had to have hot chocolate when we came in!

1 comment:

somebody,somewhere said...

cool! we got snow while rick was in the bahamas - i got to use my dad's snowblower AND the 4-wheeler w/the plow - but i broke the plow!! :( :) OOPSS!!!!!!! looks like fun! i guess we're supposed to get some on thursday. are you coming up this weekend?????