Tuesday, May 20, 2008

socks

I am laughing b/c we were at Target today and I saw Thomas's English Muffins. I love those....especially with a fried egg in between! Well, I knew that Thomas's was big on HFCS in their other products, so I just picked up a bag to read the ingredients. Did they read my blog entry on HFCS?? Right on the front of the bag it says, "And now no high fructose corn syrup!" I bought them. :)

I took the kids to McDonalds for dinner so they could eat and then play. Tim is traveling the next couple of days, and we were out getting Alaina's glasses fixed (not a good idea to take all four to the eye doctor's office). The good, clean McD's on on the way, so we stopped in. I forgot about the "sock" rule and did not want to buy socks there so I told the kids to look around and see if they could find some socks in the van. Would you believe they all found a pair?? I guess when they get in after school off come their socks and crocs b/c they get rocks in there!! I guess I am a mother of 4 who drives a mini van....you never know what you'll find!!

1 comment:

Crazy Mom said...

Next time you have a Dr.'s appt, send the kids my way. Really, I don't mind, and I know how hard it is to have more than the appointed child with you-sometimes you just have to answer important questions!

:-)
Jen