Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thurs

I have my van back....oh that new, shiny red one was so extremely nice! Alaina did not want ours back and was a little irritated at how dirty the windows are in the back. "Can't you just wash these, mom?? I can't see anything out of them!!" Well, I am not the one who put stickers on them!!!

I have had the hardest job ever this week trying to pack up our things for our trip. Its usually not this hard, but with a weekend of camping and then a week at family camp everyone has two bags and we also have an overnighter for the water park tonight. AHHH!! I've been working nonstop for 3 days now and it seems like I'm not getting anywhere. Maybe its because I have too many kids!! Who knows. I do know that when we do drive away hopefully around noon-1, it will be so nice. :)

Annika is so excited to see Gracie tonight. She was talking to her on the phone on Tuesday after we sang Happy Birthday to Lily....."Gracie, are you going to family camp???" "NO, we already went to Sam's Club!"

Enjoy your weekend and have a fun and safe 4th of July!

3 comments:

somebody,somewhere said...

sounds like you had a great week at family camp! :) we stopped at your mom & dad's last night - the pond is AWESOME!! :) tessa was happy she saw you at the fireworks - did you miss them and the accident at the end? she said it was kinda scary! :( i can imagine! see you next month! :) little girls leave for llbc on tuesday - friday, tessa's birthday is saturday - 14 already :(

somebody,somewhere said...

just trying to figure out how people have pictures showing on their comments and figured you wouldn't mind if i "tried" on you! :)

somebody,somewhere said...

it worked!! :)