It seems like I've been gone for awhile! Time just gets away from me! Last week was a really nice week. I love Annika and Tim more than anything, but having them gone for the week sure made my life easy for a few days! It was nice to get reunited, though, and have us all together again!
Annika told Tim that "Nana Bev, her was vewwy mean at me!" Which I didn't think too much of after she also told my dad during breakfast of Cheerios:
Pupsi: Annika, want sugar on your Cheerios?
An: Yes...you know, my mom never lets me put sugar on my Cheerios. My dad does, though. My dad is ALWAYS nice to me and my mom is mean at me!
Well, I always knew I was the mean one!! And, "Nana is vewwy mean because she made me take a nap!" Annika DOES NOT like to take naps and her 3 year old temper shines brightly when she is told to do so! But, she always falls asleep and wakes up way happier!!
So, a week playing in Wallace on the farm and then up to Daggett to "help" Uncle Anders and Papa Bob work outside, she was just too cool. She even wanted to take Uncle Anders home with her for her Daddy's birthday party!
Can you guess what he got from my parents?? Annika was getting pretty upset with Erik for lifting it higher and higher so she was having a hard time holding on!
Alaina told Tim on the phone on Friday that we got him a new bike. I looked at her and said "Alaina!! Don't tell him!" Then she tried to cover it up, "We really didn't get you a bike, Dad!!" What is he suppose to think?? We REALLY didn't get him a bike! He is going to be so disappointed when he opens this and its only HALF a bike!! Its actually more for Annika so she can go on the big bike rides with Tim and E and A. She just can't keep up on her little bike!
On Friday night my mom and dad brought Alaina back and also Claire. How exciting was that?? Let me tell you. Having Claire here meant that just us adults got to go to Eric's wedding OVERNIGHT in Milwaukee! It was so fun. And, it was Tim's birthday on Saturday, so that was extra fun. :) We got all dressed up and left at 9 in the morning on Saturday and got back at noon on Sunday. I think we should do that more often! I'm hoping Claire can move in next summer!!
Are we really getting away with NO kids over night??! Can you tell how excited we are??!!
Alaina was playing photographer!
There are never good pictures of me b/c I'm always the one taking pictures! I love these!! I feel so glamorous!!
All of us out for Tim's birthday. After the wedding...we had 5 1/2 hours before the reception. Too much fun. :)
Dad and me at the wedding!
So, that's been going on and the most exciting thing for me is that I am going to be a consultant with Silpada Designs jewelry. Sometimes I just need to get out and get dressed up and hang out with other women! I was going to go with a different company..well, actually I did for a whole week! But, Amy called me on Tuesday and asked me if I ever heard of Silpada....nope! She told me I HAD to do it rather than the other company! So, I got in touch with something close to me, she came over that afternoon and show me a few things.....ITS GORGEOUS! The earliest day we both could get together to hold "a debut" show was the 22nd. That's a long time! So, I told her I could get it together if she was available Thursday!! That was last night! Talk about move fast! And, I pulled it off. I had people here and they were excited about it and it was a success!! I now have my calendar booked for Oct. and November!! I know I have to be realistic with all the responsibility I have at home, but a few parties a month will be perfect. The jewelry sells itself, so I don't feel like I have to go out and convince people that this is the best!! It's sterling silver and a lot of it is hand made. Beautiful. :) And, the nice thing about it is it is new enough that people don't know about it and the people that do know about it are already hooked on it! There are just a handful of consultants in the NW suburbs! That helps a lot!!
That's my new adventure. Next time you see me I should be wearing some pretty cool jewelry!! :)
Time to get some things done before Issy, oh wait.....that's Rosie! Annika told me last night that she is going to change Isabel's name to Rosie. So, this morning when I would say Isabel, she would "ummm....MOM, that's ROSIE!!" We'll see how long this lasts!
I have to go get my laundry done! My morning is slipping away!
2 comments:
Kim - I love all your pictures, and you DO LOOK BEAUTIFUL and GLAM on the ones of you - ALMOST as beautiful as 10 (gasp) years ago at your wedding! :) Can't believe it's been that long! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :)
I've been thinking of you guys all day today - HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY girl! I hope you get to celebrate in style! It is fantastic that 10 years can fly by so quickly and that we can love our husbands MORE so much MORE than when we married them. Congrats my sweet woman and your sweet husband! Love Taryn
Post a Comment