Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rhonda.....




I was so excited.....the last present opened this morning was an iRobot Roomba......I couldn't believe it!! We were at Costco last week and I told Alaina to tell Daddy that I wanted one of those for Christmas. I didn't think she'd remember and I really didn't expect to get one! Well, they went shopping on Sunday.....she told me that the Jewelry store was closed, so they had to go to Costco instead! But, she couldn't tell me what they got...... I named her Rhonda and she was going to be a little helper cruising around all day vacuuming.....it was going to be great. Well......this afternoon after all the Christmas programs and excitement ended I went to open her up and get her going.....but I just couldn't do it. It seemed so frivilous and expensive! I love to vacuum (its the dirty stuff I hate!)......I couldn't see myself using her. And, we could use that money someplace else.....so I had to tell Tim to take her back. It broke my heart, but I knew it was the best thing to do. Here is Tim on his way out the door...... him and Alaina went out shopping for my birthday......apparently Rhonda was for my birthday, but when he saw that there were two presents under the tree with his name on them, he ran and wrapped her up and gave it to me early. The Total Gym was our Cmas present.....he didn't realize that the iPod he got was a hand me down and the gloves he bought himself on Saturday!! I really didn't buy him anything!! So, now him and Alaina are out shopping for my birthday. Alaina said she can't tell me what they are going to buy, but it goes on my finger!! How cute was that?!! She is good at keeping secrets......for the most part. She likes to give hints!

No comments: