Can you believe Christmas came and went??! What a fun few days......I woke up early Friday morning to a bunch of presents and little voices singing "happy birthday!" I'm sure you are all wondering about the "thing that goes on my finger" as Alaina told me on Thursday! I didn't get a ring.....but I got something that I really, really wanted. :) Here's a little background first. When I left TN last year my Bunco girls had gotten me a Pandora bracelet with three charms on it....a dice (for my love of Bunco!!), the Chinese meaning for friendship ( I think! I just know its for friendship), and a Bible. I've been telling Tim that if he ever wants to buy me something, I want charms for my bracelet. I even have a booklet with some circled! Of course, he forgot about all that, and last week we drove past a Pandora billboard and I told him again! He remembered this time and went above and beyond! He actually bought me a new bracelet with all the birthstones of my kids with spacers and everything!! I love it. I didn't need the bracelet itself, so on the way out of town I did exchange that for a couple different charms....... I have our 4 kids stones and then on each end its Tim and mine.... all of us are inside the "stoppers" I'll call them......its just two stationary charms that keeps the "insides" in the middle. Then on one side I have my dice and Friendship and on the other side the bible and an angel. I still have room for more, so I'm hoping he remembers for Mother's Day or any other time! :) I'll have to take a picture of it sometime....its hard to explain and make sense! I love it. :)
I also got a spa package.......as he said it was to go massage away my 30 year old wrinkles!! And, a purse (the Sak).....its one that I showed him and said "this would be a nice present!" I'm amazed at how he remembered!! :) Its so fun to see how the kids just get so excited. I always tell Tim that maybe you don't care so much about your birthday, but there are 3 (now 4) little people that think it is a BIG deal! I love birthdays in our house. :)
We got all packed up and drove North. Tim's parents met us and took the 3 big ones home with them and we met my parents, Amy & Vince (and little V), and Aaron & Jenny at the Brett Favre Steakhouse. It was so good!! We had so much fun......
Then on Saturday Tim and I shopped around Green Bay.....its funny, I'm not a big football fan, but we did Brett Favre on Friday night and Lambeau field on Saturday. We ate at Curly's there......it was really neat! And, a great restaurant! I highly recommend both places!
I can honestly say that I was stressing a little bit about turning 30, but its really not so bad!!
I'm not sure how to download pictures here at my mom's, but I'll try to figure that out and post some. I could go into Christmas Eve and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but I won't now. We had a blast........and the kids thought it was all way too incredible! Then today we went sliding behind the 4 wheeler with my dad......it was the yellow 4 wheeler (Anthony!) then Caleb first, Erik second, Annika, then Alaina, and last Ryan.....it was a train! We had a blast. Those pictures I will for sure have to post. We are praying for more snow!! With 5 sleds in tow, its way too funny. :)
I'll write soon. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! You have to check out this youtube....it will bring tears to yours eyes and will make you think about what's really important! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment