
Winter is officially here. We woke up this morning to about 6 inches of snow on the ground. The kids just could not believe it. After breakfast Erik and Alaina went downstairs and got their snowpants and the whole outfit on with no help from mom! They played and played....there is not a foot of yard outside with no footprints! They were out there for about 1 1/2 hours and came in with red cheeks looking for some hot chocolate. Ti
m and I are still in denial that winter is here....he is not one who likes to be cold and after 4 Tennessee winters, I feel the same! We did have to go on a snowpants mission today. Annika does not have any y

et....and all the stores I hit this afternoon were sold out. Tim did find some this evening, so all is well for school tomorrow. :)
Isabel went back to the doctor today for a check-up after her RSV weekend. She has an ear infection and a super goopy eye. This poor thing! I guess the RSV has cleared in her chest and now it just moved up. She's on an

tibiotics for 10 days and hopefully by then she'll be over this. She's not fussy, though, and has gain 1/2 pound since Saturday! She's up to 11 lbs. 7 oz. I think she's going to be a "marshmellow" baby like Annika. I love it.
2 comments:
precious pictures! :) i can't imagine winter with no snow, but sure could do without the COLD! :) glad that izzy seems to be on the mend! :)
Hey Kim!!! It's Danelle. Loved the proofs of Izzy. She is so beautiful. I enjoyed meeting her. Dana and I talked about babies on the way home from Thanksgiving weekend. I am so glad she is feeling a little better. I would have been a nervous wreck too. We'll have to get together soon....Love ya
Post a Comment