I did get to watch a lot of the Food Network and HGTV while she slept!! So, I have some new Christmas ideas, but I'm sure won't have time to put them into action. I was starting to go crazy last evening and when Tim and the kids came to switch cars with me Erik was all concerned about my red eyes! Apparently they got blood shot watching too much TV!! I didn't come prepared, so I had nothing to do.....the nurse gave me scrubs to wear to bed. Tim couldn't bring me anything b/c I had the van with all the car seats and Saturday night was an ice storm. But, we all survived.
Isabel's a trooper and I pray this isn't the beginning of many more sicknesses for her. Being she is so young, I'm scared she'll be prone to it. I guess we'll see what this year holds.
My camera died at the hospital, so I only have this one from her sleeping in the big bed.
Here she is right after we got home with her stickers that hold the oxygen tubes still on her cheeks!
And, here she is all peaceful on the way home.
Please keep her in your prayers as we head into the cold and flu season. I do not want her to have to go through this again! As I think of it, please pray that the older kids stay healthy....they are the ones that would bring the "ickies" home to her! A good thing did come out of this already......Tim realized how hard it is to be a stay-at-home mom (or dad!). It was funny to listen to him talk about how he had such good intentions about getting the house cleaned and the floors mopped....yadda, yadda.....but just couldn't get it done with the kids being around and all the interruptions. So....I get to get a cleaning lady. God is good. *grin*
1 comment:
oh, kim, precious little izzy :( kajz had a "touch" of rsv when she was little, but just a visit to the e.r. and no overnight stay - that is SO scary :( i'm so glad all worked out well and that she is on the mend - this is the worst season for those little ones - your whole family will be in our prayers! :) GOD is good though - are you really getting a cleaning lady?? lucky YOU! :) i've always said i'd even like one once a month to do all the "yucky" stuff! :) but, uncle rick just got me a BEAUTIFUL new ring - so, i'll do without the cleaning lady for now!! :)
lots of love and hugs!
we love you guys!
Post a Comment