I can just say that this last trip was exhausting! We had lots of "down" time, but all in all, it drained us. Here are some of my favorite pictures. There are just too many to go through!! I do think my kids are genuine "country" kids. They spent every waking hour outside for 2 weeks. From camping at Wells to Wallace....there's just nothing that can beat it!! Pupsi's and Nana's pond is a favorite!! And, they learned to love turtles and frogs! They've had a hard time adjusting to life back in town! I'd take the country....
Alaina, Erik, & Ryan floating away on the raft...
I love this one....Erik and Ryan were so anxious to get into the pond that they decided their undies would work just as well as a swimsuit!! Gotta love Spiderman!!
They look like they were getting along great! Let's just pretend that they were. :)
Pupsi wins the prize for biggest and best sandbox! Whoo hoo!!
Here's that nekkid kid again!!
Okay, can you just take a guess as to why Annika came up out of the water in tears??
Everytime the turtle would move Annika would drop it! Good thing he has a shell!!
Love it!! Aren't they so cute??!
Favorite picture of E. Swimsuit,dirt, and a frog.....it doesn't get any better than this when you are 5!!
This is just An being An.
Ice Cream Bar break with Tessa, Taya, & Kajsa!!
One means one for each hand, right??!!
Alaina's not quite ready for the real "Erik hold" but she's getting closer!
I'll post some more tomorrow. But, for now that's it. :) Isabel was at the doctor today and her ear infections are clearing up. She had a rough go last week with stubborn infections that wouldn't go away, but we are on the clear now. Its time to sleep. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment