Now all the kids are in the basement. I just went down there to check things out and there are 6 girls and Erik. Erik says he needs another boy! All the girls have beautiful, princess dresses on. Our next door neighbors are a little older than my kids and are very creative! And, they are the nicest girls. :) Its 1:15 and I'm wondering when they are going to get hungry for lunch! The mom in me was getting it ready for 12 and Tim said just to wait until they get hungry....we'll see when that is. They are having too much fun. Alaina and I were going to go birthday shopping, but I just can't pull her away from all the action!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Catch of the day
We haven't seen the kids since they've gotten home from school yesterday! They've been out in the backyard catching toads! Erik's toad's name is Spiderman and Annika's is Rainbow. Our neighbors have been over and they have made a home for all of them in buckets. Its just fun to listen to them! These pictures were taking first thing this morning. And, yes, Erik is wearing fleece Christmas pajamas! Even in the heat of the summer, they are still his favorite!


Now all the kids are in the basement. I just went down there to check things out and there are 6 girls and Erik. Erik says he needs another boy! All the girls have beautiful, princess dresses on. Our next door neighbors are a little older than my kids and are very creative! And, they are the nicest girls. :) Its 1:15 and I'm wondering when they are going to get hungry for lunch! The mom in me was getting it ready for 12 and Tim said just to wait until they get hungry....we'll see when that is. They are having too much fun. Alaina and I were going to go birthday shopping, but I just can't pull her away from all the action!
Now all the kids are in the basement. I just went down there to check things out and there are 6 girls and Erik. Erik says he needs another boy! All the girls have beautiful, princess dresses on. Our next door neighbors are a little older than my kids and are very creative! And, they are the nicest girls. :) Its 1:15 and I'm wondering when they are going to get hungry for lunch! The mom in me was getting it ready for 12 and Tim said just to wait until they get hungry....we'll see when that is. They are having too much fun. Alaina and I were going to go birthday shopping, but I just can't pull her away from all the action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment