Friday, August 8, 2008

still out

Its been really nice being "out of the loop" as far as technology goes. We've been camping all week....very fun. :) Just had to make a trip in to town today to go to the dentist. Not fun, but oh well! And, on Tuesday I had to run Tim down to the ER. Crazy...we are all okay...nothing has happened to the kids...just us two! Now I'm at my sister's and Isabel is sleeping, so when she wakes up we'll head back to the park. I love camping...I told Tim I might go into a depression when we get back to IL! I'm liking the big, open spaces too much!! And, I do like seeing ALL the stars at night!

Its been an eventful 10 days, between big sand dunes, the Mackinac Bridge, a family reunion, swimming and more swimming, a visit to the ER & dentist, snapping turtle hunting, and lots of laughing at the kids (and with them!) I'll have lots of fun pictures and stories. :) But, that won't be until, at least, the 19th of August. I'll save you the hassle of checking in on us and there's nothing new!

Next week the big kids are going to VBS with their cousin, Ryan. That will be fun for them. They are going to be so worn out when we get home!! We'll have one week and then school starts. Where did the summer go?!! I'm glad its not over yet. :)

See ya in a couple weeks.

No comments: