Its been a crazy week....although, nothing unusual! The weather has been summer-like, so we've played outside most of our mornings and afternoons. The neighbors are out, so there has been plenty of kids to play with. Jack just moved in two houses down. He's the same age as Erik, so it will be nice having a boy to play with! On Monday we had just sat down to eat and there was a knock at the door. It was Jack. He said his mom told him he could play with Erik for 5 minutes. I told him that we were just eating, so how about if he plays with Erik tomorrow. Well, the next day we saw him after school. He reminded me that I told him he could play with Erik tomorrow and that is today. So, Jack came over to play in the backyard. He saw Chloe sunning herself on the deck and wanted to pet her.
"Can I pet your dog?"
"Chloe doesn't know you, so you might not want to pet her right away," I said.
"What if I tell her my name? Then she will know me. Hi, Chloe, my name is Jack. Can I pet her now that she knows me?"
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment