Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're Back!

What a fun week we had. Alaina, Issy, and I got back on Saturday noon and Tim, Erik, and Annika were back around 9:30 pm. It was an adjustment! Alaina was used to being "queen" so she had to get used to the interruptions of preschoolers again!

Colorado was great. We had so much fun.....it was just an easy, relaxing trip. I needed the break from hectic mommy-life! I haven't even downloaded the pictures yet.....I'm assuming that my computer won't let me being that it was too "full" last time I tried to download. Tim was suppose to fix it, but I don't know if he did. I do have them on a CD already and also have them in print, so I am on top of that! Its more fun to tell the story with pictures, so I'll get into that later.

I had Annika at the ER on Sunday. What is up with this??! She had all the signs of a UTI and that started on Thursday with a fever. I called the Dr. Sunday morning b/c she was just screaming every time she went potty. The doctor told me to bring her in.....don't wait another day being it had started a few days ago. To make a long story short, she was put on antibiotics being she definitely had one!! This morning her pediatrician called and told me after they cultured her urine, she DID NOT have one! This is irritating because I also got the call in CO last week tell me that Isabel did not have one either and they do not know why the ER doc put her on anti's. So, I'm a little irritated and the pediatricians are irritated with the ER. Both girls are going in tomorrow for a lot more thorough exam. UGGHH! I am just thankful that none have us have gotten the icky flu bug that has been going around!

Other than that, we are just trying to get back into our routine. Tim flew out this morning to NYC. He'll be there until Friday, then we drive to MI for my cousin's wedding. We'll be back Sunday night, so it will be a quick trip.

No comments: