So, yes, that is me with my arm out the window signaling left and right turns! At least my driver's side window rolls down.....my passenger side does not!! It just sinks just enough to make a high pitch screeching sound from the wind as we drive down the road. I have to stop every once in a while and, with all my might, pull it up back into place. It may be time for a new van.....but we just have to make it one more summer!! :) I'm guessing we head out on a camping trip somewhere with the camper in tow, kayaks on the top, and bikes hanging off every direction and she is just going to give up and say, "NO MORE!" After all, this van is older than Alaina!
So, enough on my van. Here are just some random shots from this past week I thought worthy of show and tell.
First of all.....I think my kids are thinking that Isabel has it made. They often tell me that they wish that they were her! She seems to just get to do everything they don't. Like, um.....put their toes in their mouths?? Yes, Issy lies on her back and her toes are in her mouth, so they think they should be able to do it, too.
mmmmmm.....What does yours taste like An???
Maybe Sour Apple Sugar Sprinkles?? I have not really gagged over anything since the Mesquite flavored potato chips when I was pregnant with Erik, but seeing Annika eating these sprinkles by the spoonful really made me gag. Its hard for me to even write this! I'll let them put a few on their ice cream and Annika was the last one eating by herself. I could not believe what I walked in to.
Here, Papa Bob, want a bite??! And, no, I did not let her take another bite!
Here's Issy and Alaina goofing off while we were getting ready for church on Sunday!
This one is for you, Nana Bev!!
I guess you could call this a "normal" dinner at our house! Sometimes I don't know what gets into the kids!!
Alaina had Issy in the living room and was taking pictures of her! I saw these and thought they showed off her chub and rolls a little better that the ones from last week. Don't you just want to sqeeeeeze her??!!
CRAZY HAIR DAY at school. We had straws in there to make her hair stand up! She has been dreaming of this day for a year. And, she even was voted "best hair" for the girls!
I walked out of the room for a few minutes while Erik fed Issy. I came back to him wearing a bib, too! Its funny that it even matches his Thomas the Tank undies!!
I think that is enough for now. I look at these and wonder what pictures we are going to get this next week. I guess there is never a dull moment!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment