Friday, August 22, 2008

10 months

Before I go to bed I thought I'd show off Isabel and her 10 month photo diaper shots. She just got out of the tub, so her hair is a little fancy tonight! I didn't get as many this time around....I wonder why??!! Daddy is just not a good spotter. But, she forgave him pretty quickly.


















Thumb in mouth....now everything's okay. :)

2 comments:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

Oh this is such a funny sequence! Don't ya just love to get these moments on record?! Glad Izzy is fine - tho Tim looks a little shattered by the experience :) Looking forward to reading the rest of the posts. Love t

somebody,somewhere said...

it's been crazy here too and i missed the diaper picture! i can't believe you caught the WHOLE tumble in pictures - that's cute! :) at least she has lots of padding! she's SUCH a doll! :)